This year’s annual show presents a global view of the world through the eyes of gifted Millburn artists.
Included in the exhibit are:
- Sculpture from Lenny Shapiro,who created the “Rotare” sculpture outside the library on its plaza
- Donated paintings from world-recognized artist John Less, former executive with the Macy/Bambergers corporation. John Less lived and painted for 50 years in Millburn
- Two magnificent oil canvases of scenes of Millburn and Short Hills created just for the show by art Instructor Oscar Peterson, a Millburn resident. Oscar was recently the MSH Art Advisory “Artist in Residence”
- Glass art by Amy Mc Govern and Kathi Hecht .
- Ceramics by Donna Davis
- Monoprint by Victoria Plummer
- “Short Hills Cottage”, a painting donated five years ago by Robert Beers, who passed away suddenly this month
- A large detailed painting from the township art collection of the early days of mills in Millburn
- other works by Millburn artists or featuring Millburn topics
Starting in 1947, each decade of Millburn history is represented by unique as well as classic artwork in this show.
The exhibition is on view now through October 30 in the Millburn Library Gallery, 200 Glen Avenue, Millburn during library hours.